Puritan pride’s vitamin D3 1000 product for building and maintaining strong bones and resisting osteoporosis, in addition to supporting the immune system in general and improving many different functions of the body.
Vitamin D3 capsules are an effective product consisting of a group of secosteroids, which work by boosting the absorption of calcium and phosphate and have other vital functions in the body.
Read on to learn more about the product.
Puritan’s pride vitamin d3 benefits
- Vitamin D3 1000 capsules strengthen bones.
- Your muscles use vitamin D3 to be able to move.
- Nerves use vitamin D3 to be able to transmit nerve messages around the entire body.
- Helps prevent osteoporosis (You can also use osteocare original for osteoporosis)
- Facilitates normal immune system functions.
- Supports resistance against certain diseases.
Vitamin d3 for the immune system
- It fights against diseases.
- Reduces the risk of developing multiple sclerosis (MS).
- It reduces the chances of heart disease.
- Vitamin D3 1000 helps reduce the chances of catching the flu.
- Vitamin D3 stimulates the different ways the immune system responds to microbes, two of which are responses (primary response and adaptive response)
- Vitamin D3 deficiency has been found to be associated with diseases of the immune system and human sensitivity to infection.
How to use
- Take 1 tablet per day next to a big meal.
- Don’t exceed the recommended dose.
- Contact a physician to adjust the recommended dose.
Puritan’s pride vitamin d3 price
Available at Beauty Expert at a price of 370 EGP per bottle.
puritan’s pride vitamin d3 side effects
Using vitamins tablets is a part of maintaining a healthy lifestyle and protecting the body from different factors, so it doesn’t cause any side effects if taken properly.
- Consult your doctor if you take other medications.
- Don’t use vitamin d3 tablets or pills without a prescription, if you’re pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Used for adults only.
- Keep the product dry.
Ask for our offers about Osteocare tablets and vitamins pills, and get a consultation by our experts for FREE
by calling the following numbers: