Saw palmetto is a botanical known to help support healthy urinary flow and prostate function. Now foods products have included pumpkin seed oil as a base for saw palmetto supplement as a nutritional oil contributing essential fatty acids and phytosterols that are important for men’s health.
Now Saw palmetto price in Egypt 2024
At Beauty Expert, now foods saw palmetto supplement are available for purchase for just 875 EGP per packet.
Saw palmetto extract benefits
- Help to support healthy urinary flow and prostate function.
- Improve endocrine function and overall reproductive health.
- Maintenance of healthy reproductive function in men.
- Treat enlarged prostate, improve urinary function, and enhance hair growth.
- Help you to prevent androgenic alopecia.
- Balance hormones to increase testosterone levels and combat hair loss.
- Help in increasing testosterone naturally for men.
- Help you to decrease inflammation and regulate testosterone levels.
saw palmetto supplement ingredients
- Saw palmetto.
- Pumpkin seed oil.
- Bovine gelatin (BSE-free).
Saw palmetto dosage
Take 2 softgels twice daily with food.
Saw palmetto side effects
It is safe and doesn’t cause negative side effects. But, if you’re allergic to ingredients it’s best to avoid this product.
You may also like Nature’s bounty saw palmetto 450 mg
NOW saw palmetto extract 160 mg usage instructions
- You should use saw palmetto supplement for adults only.
- Store in a cool, dry place after opening.
- If you have any severe condition, it is best to consult a doctor.
- If you have any allergies, it is best to consult a doctor.
- Discontinue using now foods supplements if adverse reactions occur and consult a doctor.
- Consult a physician or qualified professional before taking now foods supplements.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- testosterone booster supplement is not intended for consumption by pregnant or breastfeeding women.
You may also like Gat tribulus terrestris for men’s performance enhancer – 90 veg capsules
NOW Saw Palmetto reviews
One customer reviewed ” Saw palmetto generally is considered to be safe, but it’s not recommended for children, or pregnant and breastfeeding women.”
You may also like Now saw palmetto extract 160 mg
Frequently asked questions about NOW saw palmetto extract 160 mg
What is saw palmetto extract good for?
Saw palmetto is promoted as a dietary supplement for urinary symptoms associated with an enlarged prostate gland (also called benign prostatic hyperplasia or BPH), as well as for chronic pelvic pain, migraine, hair loss, and other conditions.
Ask about saw palmetto supplement offers at a special price and enjoy our best offers at Beauty Expert, by contacting us on the following numbers: