L arginine for men’s health is an important for men and athletes’ stamina, sexual ability for men, pregnant women to keep the infants healthy, and to avoid high blood pressure and clogged or narrow blood vessels.
L-Arginine is an amino acid, the building block of proteins, all tissues in the body are made of proteins and other molecules. L-arginine helps to protect our body from serious diseases.
L Arginine for men’s health review uses
- Arginine or also known as l-arginine is a very important factor in sexual health for men.
- As it breaks down in the body to form Nitric Oxide (NO) which is the body’s key molecule for starting and maintaining an erection.
- Also, l-arginine tablets contain vitamin B6, which is a libido enhancer, as it helps in controlling a case of (elevated prolactin hormone). Vit B6 also promotes Estrogen and testosterone male hormones functions. As well as the production of dopamine, RBCs, and serotonin. Evidence showed that vit B6 increases low sperm count.
- Another main ingredient is vitamin B12, which is a mood regulator, that boosts sexual desire.
L Arginine for men’s health supplement benefits and uses
- l arginine supplement promotes stamina and performance. It supports sexual and vascular health.
- Nitric Oxide(NO) is a powerful neurotransmitter that helps blood vessels relax and improves circulation.
- l arginine is an alpha-amino acid that is used in the biosynthesis of proteins. This is really important as it contributes in many biological functions.
- Evidence shows that it may help improve blood flow in the arteries of the heart, which also may improve symptoms of clogged arteries, chest pain, angina, and coronary artery disease.
- L-arginine tablets have an extra-strong formula, designed to improve sexual function and performance, by providing a sufficient blood flow and circulation, achieving a maximum sexual ability.
You may also like: Now foods American Ginseng
L Arginine for men’s health Price In Egypt 2024
You can order natrol L Arginine from Beauty Expert at 970 EGP .
Take 3 tablets, one time daily, with a meal.
Arginine Capsules side effects
Generally, L-arginine supplements are safe for the body, the side effects may occur, including:
- Stomach disorders.
- Redness and swelling of the face, hand, or leg.
- Irritation in the esophagus.
L-Arginine Capsules instructions before use
- Not suitable for women during pregnancy or nursing.
- Best to use Arginine under medical supervision if you have kidney or stone issues.
- Stop using L-Arginine Capsules if you notice any allergic reaction.
- Store the product in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight.
- Keep the product out of the reach of children and pets.
Ask for our Natrol L-Arginine tablets 3000 offers at a special price and enjoy our best offers at Beauty Expert by contacting us through the following numbers: