What is Colomycin injection?
Colomycin Substance 1,000,000 International Units. For injection, infusion, or inhalation powder solutions.
Colistimethate sodium exhibits synergy when used in combination with other antipseudomonal antibiotics, according to in-vitro research. Pulmonary infections are treated with colistimethate sodium aerosol (Promixin; colomycin injection), particularly in cystic fibrosis. The active ingredient in colomycin is colistimethate sodium. Antibiotic colistimethate sodium is used. It is a member of the class of antibiotics known as polymyxins.
To treat some serious illnesses brought on by specific bacteria, colomycin is injected. When other antibiotics are ineffective, colomycin is administered.
Colomycin price in Egypt 2023
You can buy colomycin injection from Beauty Expert at a price of only 3250 EGP per package.
Colomycin injection uses
- Treat some serious illnesses caused by specific bacteria.
- When other antibiotics are ineffective, colomycin is administered.
- Treatment of persistent chest infections in cystic fibrosis patients.
- Helps patients breathe easily by re-expansion their lungs.
- Colomycin injection is the best antibiotic for pneumonia.
You can get Manuka honey mgo 250g for general health
Colomycin 1 million ingredients
Colistimethate sodium: treatment of serious infections.
You may also like Pirfenex 200mg for idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis – 30 tablets
Colomycin 1 million dosage
- Colomycin is given to the patient by the doctor as an infusion into a vein over 30 – 60 minutes.
Adults receive 9 million units per day in two or three doses.A greater dose of 9 million units will be administered once at the beginning of treatment if the patient is severely ill.
In youngsters up to 40 kg, the typical daily dose is 75,000 to 150,000 units per kilograms body weight, split into three doses.
Colomycin injection side effects
Colomycin 1 million doesn’t cause side effects; however, it could cause some side effects, such as:
- Upset stomach.
You can get California gold nutrition vitamin C powder
Colomycin 1 million precautions and Contraindications
- If you are allergic to colomycin, colistin, other polymyxins, or any of the ingredients in Colomycin, do not use it.
- If you have myasthenia gravis, do not use colomycin.
- Colomycin is used with caution in patients with kidney disease.
- Doctors advise patients not to drink alcohol with medications.
Ask for our offers for colomycin injection at a special price and enjoy our best offers at Beauty Expert, by contacting us on the following numbers: