What is Balea peel off mask?
Balea peel off mask deep pore cleansing with activated charcoal cleanses the face’s pores thoroughly while being gentle on the skin. Activated charcoal absorbs dirt and dead skin cells as it is applied.
Vitamin E and aloe vera both have a relaxing impact on the skin. for clear, glowing skin!
Balea peel off mask price 2024 in Egypt
You can buy Balea peel off mask from Beauty Expert at a price of only 200 EGP per package.
Balea peel off mask benefits
- Removes hair follicles and whiteheads.
- Softly exfoliates the skin.
- Cleans the skin thoroughly.
- Makes skin incredibly smooth and silky.
- Removes any present dry flakes.
You may also like: Mivolis Australian Tea Tree Oil
Balea peel off mask combination
Alcohol Denat. ، Polyvinyl Alcohol ، Propylene Glycol ، Ethylhexyl Stearate ، Phenoxyethanol ، Polysorbate 60 ، Panthenol، Glycerine ، Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract ، Parfum ، Tocopheryl Acetate ، Ethylhexyl Glycerin، Disodium Edta.
How to use peel off mask
- Shake well before use.
- After cleaning and drying the face, apply the mask evenly to the face, avoiding the mouth area.
- Leave for 10-15 minutes, then peel off the mask after drying from the sides to the middle.
- Wash off any residue with lukewarm water and pat dry the face with a soft tissue.
- If necessary, use it up to 3 times a week.
You may also like: Balea Concentrate lift effect anti face serum
Balea peel off mask instructions before use
- Avoid contact with the product with laundry and clothing.
- It can lead to temporary color change.
- Only for external use.
- Not for use by children under 12 years old.
- Always do a skin batch test for allergies.
- If you get a sudden rash avoid using it.
Balea peel off mask reviews
One customer review” The peel-off mask has a gel-like texture and is thick. The product kind of sticks onto your fingers too and you need to apply the mask soon. The smell is a bit pungent and feels like alcohol, it’s a bit strong”
You may also like: Balea face Mask with Milk Honey
Pros of Balea Peel-Off Mask
- simple application
- a good option for skin prone to acne
Cons of Balea PeelOff Mask
- Not very hydrating.
- Not good for skin that is sensitive
- Has a pungent smell.
Frequently asked questions about Balea peel off mask
How do you use peel off Balea mask?
Apply evenly to the face after cleansing, avoiding the areas around the eyes and mouth. Peel the mask off starting from the sides and moving toward the center after 10 to 15 minutes. Use warm water to rinse. Apply up to three times a week if necessary.
Are peel off mask good for acne?
People with oily or acne-prone skin will benefit the most from peel-off masks because they absorb extra oil. Because these masks can minimize pore size, they are also beneficial for mature skin because you may eventually get tighter skin.
Ask for our Balea peel off mask offers at a special price and enjoy our best offers at Beauty Expert, by contacting us through the following numbers: