Tia whitening cream for sensitive areas has an immediate effect to lighten different dark spots areas on the body and bikini area in particular.
The formula is advanced and does not cause irritation, redness, or inflammation of the skin, because it is free of harmful chemicals.
Read on to learn more about the product.
TIA whitening cream for sensitive areas benefits
- TIA Sensitive Area whitening cream lightens dark areas of the body, such as the bikini area and underarms.
- Treats hyperpigmentation in sensitive areas of the body.
- Gets rid of dark spots on the body.
- Reduces skin discoloration due to friction.
- Moisturizes the skin and rid it of dryness and fast-acting.
- Soothes the skin and doesn’t cause irritation.
- Quickly evens out skin tone.
- The moisturizing effect of the cream lasts up to 8 hours.
- Restores the balance of melanin production in order to prevent the appearance of dark spots in the future.
- Tia Cream to lighten sensitive areas is non-greasy and without perfume additives.
It can be used immediately after waxing or shaving.
You may also like: Dr. Rashel black whitening cream
- Alpha Arbutin
- White Mulberry
- Macadamia Oil
- Cherry Blossom
- Kojic Aci
- Vitamin C
- Vitamin E
One package of Tia cream for whitening and whitening sensitive areas contains 120 g.
How to use Tia Cream to lighten sensitive areas
- Clean the desired area before using.
- Apply the cream once at night to the affected areas (knees, elbows, underarms, thighs, bikini).
- Gently massage the area in circular motions onto the darker areas of your skin.
- Use immediately after waxing or shaving to help prevent redness and skin discoloration.
Tia whitening cream for sensitive areas price
Available at Beauty Expert at a discounted price, 190 EGP per package.
Tia whitening cream for sensitive areas side effects
Tia cream does not cause any harmful or annoying side effects, because it is made of completely natural materials.
However, always consult your doctor if you get sudden allergies.
- If you have any skin allergy don’t use TIA whitening cream Area without consulting a doctor.
- In cases of pregnancy and nursing, consult your doctor before use.
- If any unexpected side effects happen, discontinue use until you return to a medical professional.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Store in a cool dry place.
- TIA Sensitive Area whitening cream is for external use only.
Ask for our offers about Tia products for women and get consulted by our experts for FREE
by calling the following numbers: