Ferogoblin capsules provide the main role of iron in our bodies is to help red blood cells transport oxygen to all parts of the body.
Low iron levels affect the rate of hemoglobin formation and thus affect the amount of oxygen transported to the cells of the body, and this affects the body negatively in many ways.
Read on to learn more about the product.
Feroglobin capsules uses
- When a deficiency is severe, it may cause difficulty breathing, fatigue, and an inability to perform daily chores.
- Feroglobin B12 provides a slow excretion of iron to provide the slightest effect on the stomach and to reach the highest rate of absorption.
- Decreased level of vitamin B12 can cause a decrease in the rate of formation of white blood cells and prevent them from growing properly.
- Zinc is an absolutely essential mineral for many vital processes in our bodies, it helps maintain the health of all organs of the body.
- Vitamin B complex is very important for the formation of new red blood cells and for the formation of DNA and genetic material.
- It is also important for women planning a pregnancy, as having adequate amounts of vitamin B will support the fetus’s spine. (It is used 3 months before conception and is discontinued in the month you start trying to conceive).
- It also supports the normal functions of the immune system and its cognitive abilities.
- Feroglobin is very sensitive and useful for those who like to maintain a great state of health.
- Sustained Release Pellet (Sucrose, Magnesium Silicate, Potato Starch, Hydroxypropyl
- Methylcellulose, Shellac), Pharmaceutical Gelatin (Capsule Shell), Turquoise Fumarate,
- Zinc Sulfate, Vitamin B6 (as Pyridoxine HCI), Copper Sulfate, Vitamin B12
- (Cyanocobalamin) Dicalcium Phosphate]), Folic Acid (as Pteroylmonoglutamic Acid)
- Recommended daily dose for adults is one capsule per day.
- Drink lots of water throughout the day.
Available at Beauty Expert at a discounted price, 485 EGP per package.
You may also like:
Feroglobin capsules side effects
Feroglobin b12 doesn’t cause any side effects if used correctly. Stick to the recommended dose and consult your doctor if you take other medications.
- Consult your doctor if you’re pregnant or breastfeeding.
- If you have any chronic disease, make sure to contact your doctor first.
- Don’t mix other meds with feroglobin.
- Stick to a healthy diet to see results.
Ask for our offers about Feroglobin Capsules and get consulted by our experts for FREEby calling the following numbers: