Dr Rashel antiseptic soap a feminine soap for sensitive areas to clean and disinfect sensitive areas to treat itching in gentle way, and keeps the area hydrated and smooth. Dr rashel soap contains ingredients that reduces unpleasant smell and remove harmful bacteria also it has a lightening effect on the areas. Read on to learn more about antiseptic bar soap benefits, dr rashel soap price, and more.
Dr rashel antiseptic soap benefits
- Remove harmful bacteria that goes unpleasnent smell in sensitive areas.
- Whiten sensitive areas and prevent darkness.
- Help get rid of unpleasant odors.
- Antiseptic soaap disinfect the underarm and between the thighs areas.
- Remove vaginal odor cause due to vaginal secretions.
- Moisturize the skin and keep the areas hydrated.
- Treat infection and inflammation caused due to itching.
You may also like: Dr rashel soap whitening for sensitive areas, pink, 100g
Dr rashel soap price in Egypt 2024
Antiseptic soap is available at Beauty Expert at a discounted price, 190 EGP per package.
Dr rashel soap ingredients
- Olive oil.
- Palm oil.
- Coconut Oil.
- Grape seed oil.
- Propylene glycol.
- Amino acids.
- Deionized water.
- Other natural plant ingredients.
You may also like: Dr rashel black whitening cream armpit lightening cream 100 ml
How to use Dr Rashel anti itch bar
- Wash out the desired area during the shower for 1-2 minutes.
- Rinse well with water.
- Dry up the areas well.
- Use periodically.
Dr rashel soap review
One customer review “Antiseptic soap from Dr. rashel has been a life saver. it keeps the smell in check and soothes any areas that is ithcy espcailly if you have bactria in your lower parts. HIGHLY RECOMMEND”
Antiseptic bar soap side effects
Dr rashel soap doesn’t cause any side effects, however, if you experience any sudden allergies discontinue use.
Sensitive areas soap instructions
- Don’t use it on burnt or inflamed areas.
- Avoid using Dr Rashel antiseptic soap if you’re allergic to any of the ingredients.
- Stop using if any allergic reactions appear.
- For external use only.
- Keep in a cool and dry place.
- Keep out of children’s reach.
Get Dr Rashel antiseptic soap feminine soap now and enjoy our best offers, in addition to following up with our specialists by contacting us. via the following numbers: