Enhancing skin’s surface and problems with pigmentation Derma rolling on a daily basis is supposed to lessen fine wrinkles, acne scars, and hyperpigmentation.
Derma roller uses
- For Face.
- For Body.
- For Hair.
Derma roller features
- Facial freshness and radiance Derma Roller.
- Stimulating hair growth.
- It reduces stretch marks and with regular care it eliminates them.
- It works to narrow large pores.
- Treats superficial scars and acne scars.
- Renew blood circulation and make the skin more vibrant.
- Can be used all over the body, hair, arms, hands, legs and abdomen.
- Made of titanium, to ensure no damage.
- There are no side effects on the body.
- Skin rejuvenation, anti-wrinkle.
- Treatment of melasma, genetic baldness, and alopecia areata.
How to use derma roller
- Take your derma roller and softly roll it over your skin twice over your cheeks, forehead, chin, lips, and neck.
- Roll it over your skin vertically, horizontally, and diagonally.
- Apply as much pressure as you can bear without exerting too much pressure or causing yourself pain.
Derma roller titanium price
Derma roller is available at Beauty Expert at a discounted price, 140 EGP per package.
- Don’t use it on open wounds.
- Don’t apply too much pressure on your skin while using.
- Don’t use the same roller on skin and hair and other body parts.
Ask for our offers for Derma roller and get consulted by our experts for FREE
by calling the following numbers: