What is Colchicine 1mg?
Colchicine 1mg tablets is an anti-inflammatory drug, used to treat a variety of diseases, like gout, recurrent pericarditis, and familial Mediterranean fever.
It’s extracted from the planet Colchicum, which affected proteins in your body, and reduced salts in tissues & joints.
Colchicine 1mg price 2023 in Egypt
You can buy Colchicine from Beauty Expert at a price of only 350 EGP per package.
Colchicine 1mg uses and benefits
- Used to prevent or treat gout attacks (flares).
- Colchicine works by decreasing swelling and lessening the build-up of uric acid crystals that cause pain in the affected joints.
- Prevent attacks of pain in the abdomen, chest, or joints caused by a certain inherited disease (familial Mediterranean fever).
- Work on decreasing your body’s production of a certain protein (amyloid A) that builds up in people with familial Mediterranean fever.
- colchicine tablets used in healing Psoriasis.
- Treats Vasculitis and its disorders.
You can also get Panadol joint pain.
Colchicine tablets Ingredients
Colchicine 1mg: affects the way the body responds to uric acid crystals, which reduces swelling and pain.
- Granular silicon dioxide.
- Anhydrous lactose.
- Magnesium stearate.
- Microcrystalline cellulose.
- Sodium starch glycolate.
- Titanium dioxide.
Colchicine 1mg dosage
- The dose of colchicine is 1 to 4 tablets per day.
- The dose of Colchicine tablets is 1.2 mg orally, then it is 0.6 mg.
- The doctor determines the dose that suits each patient according to each case.
- The doctor may advise you to take the medicine for a long time for best results.
- It is important to stick to the dosage recommended by your doctor.
- The medicine can be taken after or with food.
Colchicine 1mg side effects
colchicine capsules doesn’t cause side effects; however, it could cause some side effects, such as:
You can also get Osteo bi flex for joint health.
Colchicine 1mg warnings and precautions
- Avoid taking colchicine if you’re allergic to any of its ingredients.
- If you’ve Kidney or liver problems avoid using this drug.
- Stop Alcohol while taking this medicine.
- Avoid eating or drinking grapefruit while using colchicine medication.
- Not recommended for Pregnancy or breastfeeding.
One customer reviewed “Before taking this know that this is not PAIN MEDICATION. It is very specific to a gout attack and it must be taken as soon as the attack happens (first 48 hours or less) Having said that, this has been great for me. Make sure you do have gout. differentiating gout from sprain/strain induced pain is for the doctor to decide”.
Advantages and disadvantages of colchicine 1mg
Advantages of colchicine tablets
- Treats Mediterranean fever and its disorders.
- Relieve Colon and back pains.
- Healing Inflammation caused by gout attacks.
Disadvantages colchicine drug
- Causes vomiting and diarrhea, making the patient not benefit from his food.
- Hard to swallow for some people.
Ask for our Colchicine 1mg for gout 20 tablets offers at a special price and enjoy our best offers at Beauty Expert, by contacting us on the following numbers: