One of the most widely utilised components in several skincare products is retinol serum. Retinol, a vitamin A compound with antioxidant effects and anti-wrinkle and anti-fine line qualities, is a component of this serum.
Along with its success in eliminating the affects of acne, retinol serum also helps in the treatment of a variety of skin issues, including pigmentation. .
Advanced clinicals retinol serum price in Egypt 2024
At Beauty Expert, retinol serum are available for purchase at 925 EGP per package.
Benefits of retional serum for skin
- The number one ingredient in skin care that dermatologists prescribe is retinol.
- Powerful but secure for everyday use.
- Reduces the appearance of sun damage and deep wrinkles.
- The best treatment for too many years spent in the sun is retinol.
- A mild, paraben-free substitute for prescription medications.
- Modern clinicals for maximum effectiveness, retinol serum uses encapsulated retinol.
- Breaks up the appearance of sun damage to encourage a more youthful-looking skin tone.
You may also like: Medical collagen | collagen with vitamin c serum for skin and hair 100 ml
Advanced clinicals retional serum ingredients
Main active ingredients:
- Some fruits extract.
- Sunflower extract.
- Orange peel extract.
You may also like: Balea vital intensive serum reduces fine lines and wrinkles 30 ml
How to use retional serum
- After cleansing, allow skin to dry completely.
- Gently pat Retinol Serum over face, focusing on problem areas.
- Wipe any excess on tops of hand, as they are often exposed to sun damage.
- Allow several minutes to absorb. Follow with moisturizer.
- Use every night before bed. Redness, tightness or flushing may occur.
- This is normal and means the product is working. If irritation persists, reduce frequency of use to every other night.
- Gradually increase use to every night as tolerated. As with any product, if rash develops, discontinue use and consult a doctor.
Retional side effects
Before using Retinol serum you must keep the following in mind:
- You may notice redness on the skin
- Increased acne.
- Peeled skin.
- Skin dryness.
- Skin irritation.
- Increased sensitivity of the skin to sunlight.
Retional serum usage instructions
- Consult your doctor before incorporating the best retinol facial serum into your skin routine.
- Do not use it with other products that contain retinol and retinoid.
- Doctors also recommend using retinol on the skin in the evening.
- Retinol should be used gradually, once or twice a week in the evening
- Not more than that or as directed by your doctor.
- We also advise you to make sure to use a low percentage of retinol, i.e. 0.01% or 0.02%, to ensure that the skin does not experience dryness, redness, or flaking.
- You can then gradually increase the number of times you use the retinol product and the percentage, taking into account the follow-up of your doctor.
Ask for our Advanced Clinical Retinol serum offers for and get consulted by our experts for FREE
by calling the following numbers: